Featured Article
I-751 Waivers of the Joint Filing Requirement
I-751 Waivers of the Joint Filing Requirement

Conditional residency is granted to people who obtained their residency through marriage, and at the time the residency was approved, the marriage was less than two years old. This process is meant to prevent immigration marriage fraud. After the two year conditional ...

Read More

Blog Posts in 2019

  • Chipping Away at the Defense of Marriage Act & Immigration Rights for All

    Both the federal government and individual states have the right to pass laws, which are sometimes in conflict with each other, making the ...

    View More
  • I-601a

    The I-601a, Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver, is used provisionally to waive the three and ten-year bar grounds of inadmissibility. It may be ...

    View More
  • The 3 & 10-year bars explained

    The three and ten-year bars apply to those who entered the United States unlawfully and remained, and those who entered the United States with a visa ...

    View More
  • Grounds of Inadmissibility

    What Are the Grounds of Inadmissibility? When someone wants to enter the United States as a green card holder, or on a non-immigrant visa (example: ...

    View More
  • What to Expect at an Adjustment of Status Interview

    After you file your I-485, Application for Adjustment of Status, application package you will receive an appointment for an interview at a USCIS ...

    View More
  • Applying for your Family-Based Green Card Through Consular Processing

    Once your I-130 is approved, and your priority date is current, you are eligible to apply for your lawful permanent residency. If you are in the ...

    View More
  • Applying for Adjustment of Status through a Family Member

    Adjustment of Status is the process by which you change from a non-immigrant status (B-2 visa, undocumented, K-1, etc…) to that of a lawful permanent ...

    View More
  • K-1 Visa vs. Consular Processing as a Married Couple

    If you are a United States Citizen, your fiancé is living abroad, and you’d like to bring them to the United States, generally speaking, you have two ...

    View More
  • Public Charge

    When applying for an immigrant or non-immigrant visa, immigration will evaluate an applicant’s potential for becoming a ‘public charge.’ Under the ...

    View More

Contact Us Today!

Schedule a FREE Case Evaluation
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.