Join Our Team
Do You Have a Passion to Make a Difference?
Join a team of professionals dedicated to fighting for the rights of immigrants who are facing deportation!
We are a rapidly expanding immigration law firm, and we are always looking for qualified, all-star applicants. We accept applications for the following positions year-round, and we will contact exceptional candidates when a position opens up:
- Bilingual Paralegal: Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish with at least 3-5 years of experience as an immigration paralegal.
- Bilingual Attorney: Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish with at least five years of experience as an immigration attorney.
- Bilingual Administrative Assistant: Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish with demonstrated ability to handle multiple deadlines, to triage client questions and concerns, to jump in help out team members, and to complete tasks with a high degree of organization and detail.
As an organization, we look for the following qualities in our team members:
- “Can do it” attitude
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Performs top quality work
- Goes the extra mile
- Takes feedback and criticism well
- Good under pressure
- Dependable and reliable
- Knows their stuff
- Has a growth mindset
To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter to HR@landerholmimmigration.com. In your cover letter, please demonstrate at least four of the qualities listed above.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Focused Exclusively on Immigration Law
Over 900 Immigration Cases Won
Certified Specialist in Immigration Law
Outstanding Client Service is a Priority