United States immigration laws are complicated. Immigration issues can have a huge impact on individuals and families from all backgrounds. For these reasons, you may be looking for an attorney to handle an immigration matter that affects you and your loved ones. Our firm is here to help.
We Understand The Immigration System | We Solve Immigration Problems
At the Landerholm Immigration, A.P.C., in Oakland, California, we help our clients solve immigration problems. Our lawyers understand the U.S. immigration system, and they care about people. Our firm concentrates on immigration cases related to:
- Asylum, which requires a well-founded fear of persecution based on race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, political opinion or membership in a particular social group
- U visas, for victims of crimes if they have been helpful in the investigation or prosecution of the offense
- Fiancé visas for people who want to bring a future spouse to the United States for a wedding, and other types of visas
- Family-based petitions for green cards, which allow loved ones to gain permanent resident status to live and work in the United States
- Naturalization and citizenship, the final process in the steps of immigration to become a US citizen, a process that absolutely calls for legal guidance
- The DREAM Act and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), which allows children of undocumented parents to apply for deferred action and work authorization
- Deportation defense for people in removal proceedings in immigration court
- Immigration and crimes, for people who are detained by ICE due to criminal arrests or convictions
Even if you or a family member is undocumented or is in custody, you may have options for resolving the challenges you are facing.
Deportation Defense Attorneys Serving Oakland And The Bay Area | We Offer Free 15 Minute Case Evaluations | Hablamos Español | Nós Falamos O Português | 中文
We represent clients located throughout Northern California, the United States, and the world. Our attorneys meet with clients in person, by phone and through Skype. Contact us online to schedule a free 15-minute case evaluation. We are a multilingual firm.