Book a Presentation
We believe in sharing information and our way of doing so is by offering organizations free presentations on Immigration Law. Our “Know Your Rights and Your Options” presentations are a way of giving back to our community with the goal of educating and informing the immigrant community about their rights in the U.S. A more inclusive and informed community is a safer and stronger community!
Typical Presentation Overview: (1 hour)
- Overview of Immigration law – 20 min
- What is a visa? A green card? DACA? Etc.
- How do I qualify for benefits?
- What is happening under Trump administration? – 10 min
- What are we seeing right now?
- What can we expect in the near future?
- Immigrant’s Rights – 10 min
- What to do if ICE comes to your home.
- What to say if ever arrested.
- Create a plan for the future.
- Options Available – 10 min
- Q & A session – 10 min
Presentations are not fixed and can be altered and tailored to fit your specific needs. They are offered in both English and Spanish.
Booking a presentation: You can book by calling or by filling out the form below.
Give Us a Call: (510) 488 – 1020
We look forward to meeting with you!